– Customer satisfaction is our most important goal.
– The customer sets the standard for quality.
– Quality includes compliance with all required product characteristics and the proper excecution of the promised services.
– Maintaining the specified quality is economical.
– Quality must be planned and defined.
– Error prevention has priority over error detection.
– Causes of errors must be eliminated.
– Quality goal is “100% correct”
– Each employee is responsible for the quality of his work.
– Cooperation of all employees is the basis for the quality.
– Quality is a continous process.
QUALITY starts in our mind and guarantees success.